Hello 2018 // An Obligatory Post


2017 was a cracker of a year and I'm honestly kind of sad to see it go but very excited for 2018 - a new year, let's see what it can bring! There will be none of this new year, new me rubbish from me because I just want to continue to be who I have become so far and see what else I can bring to the table.

I've got a few big things happening in 2018 with the first one being that I will be turning the big 21 at the end of the year which I think is quite a big thing (I'll be like, even more of an adult!) But before then, I will finish year 2 of university and will begin a placement year and get some real experience in the big wide world which I am honestly really excited about. There are also a few trips planned throughout the year with friends and family so lots to look forward too. 

I'm very much looking forward to seeing how 2018 unfolds, I have high expectations and a really good feeling about it. I plan to put more effort into blogging, continue working hard at uni whilst having a fab social life and spending time with people that I want to surround myself with. Last year I definitely upped the amount of 'adventure' and I'd really like that to continue so let's see what I can do! 

Hope you all have the best 2018 and let's all enjoy it! 

Thank you for reading! 

xoxo 

No comments