Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Water and Aloe Vera // Review


Imagine my reaction when I see a new coconut scented product for me to try - it may have included an over-exaggerated squeal of happiness. Garnier has always been one of my favourites in terms of hair care with so many different scents and benefits. Their products are good for the environment as well as being silicone free which is great for your hair making them a trusty brand! I thought I'd better give their latest edition a try and boy oh boy, it's a good'un!

Coconut Water and Aloe Vera gives me a few impressions; great scent, hydration and goodness and it doesn't disappoint! This scent claims to be 'the quenching hydrator' which I can definitely vouch for. The packaging is very simple and clean which I personally love with the shampoo being clear and the conditioner being white.

Now, starting with the scent, holy crap is it delicious! As much as it pains for me to say it, I know that Coconut is not everybody's cup of tea (hear me crying) but this is very light and not too intense. My mum, who isn't a huge fan, really likes this and has even gone out to buy it herself! Obviously, I wish that the coconut was even stronger but the Aloe balances it out making it a very light, summery scent! It honestly reminds me of being back on holiday, sipping Pina Coladas' and who doesn't want to imagine that!  I've been using it for almost a month now and I'm planning on purchasing it again. My hair hasn't felt weighed down at all and every time makes it feel so clean! The biggest benefit to this scent is the hydration and moisture that your hair receives. Even when I'm washing it, I can feel how much softer my hair is. I recently had my hair re-bleached and this shampoo and conditioner has helped it to stay in great condition. After styling, your hair has a natural shine and it feels and looks healthy which is all anyone really wants!

I would truly urge everyone who has dry/thirsty hair or who just wants to add more moisture like I did to pick this up (it's available everywhere)! It's so affordable and such great quality!

Thank you for reading!

xoxo

No comments