High-End Beauty Favourites


I love a luxury beauty product and some of them are really worth the high price point and for the most part, I couldn't imagine not having them in my make-up collection. I've managed to come up with a little list of some of my faves that I know you guys will love or probably already do love.

This is a real luxurious product but it deserves every penny spent on it. If you love a gorgeous glow to your skin and have the option of a higher budget, give this a go. It's gorgeous! 

I only have a few high end foundations as I feel as though there are some crackers available in the drugstore however, Estee Lauder Double wear is EVERYTHING! Full coverage, lasts a lifetime on the skin and has such a gorgeous finish.

NARS 'Copacabana' Illuminator 
Easily the best liquid highlighter on the market! Gives the most intense glow and can be used either under foundation or as a highlighter on top of face makeup! 

Pretty much everyone loves this bronzer, it's great for contouring and bronzing. They also have a lite version which means that it is fab for every skin tone! 

This is probably my favourite high end bronzer. A natural bronze colour, blends like a dream and stays in place. Would really recommend everyone to try this! 

Obviously a big fan of benefit powder products but this blush colour is fab for those who don't really wear blush as it's very natural and adds a bit of extra colour to your face. 

This is one of the more affordable products on the list but it's so so good! Four nude blush shades for all skin tones that help to warm up your skin! 

This was of course going to be included! When this came out, it took the beauty world by storm and it had every right too. It has soon become one of my favourite palettes and for those warm toned loving guys and gals, this is a must! 

I never see anyone talking about these and I'm not sure why, they are 100% my favourite high-end lipsticks. An amazing colour range, feel so comfortable on the lips and last a long time with the primer that is in the formula. 

Quite a new try for me but they have already won me over. A comfortable liquid lip that don't dry your lips out. The whole range is nude colours so perfect if you're into the same shades as me! 

What are your favourite high-end beauty products?

Thank you for reading!

xoxo

No comments