Drugstore Beauty Favourites


Considering I shared my high-end favourites last week, I thought it was only fair to give some loving to the drugstore. I love so many products from Boots and Superdrug and most of them are holy grails if I'm honest. I could easily do a few more of these posts as it was a challenge to whittle it down to a list that wouldn't go on forever so there may be more in the future but for now - here we go!

I used to believe that only Urban Decay could produce good eye primers but how wrong I was. This one is better in my opinion for a tiny fraction of the price. A must buy in my opinion! 

The whole of the Fit Me range is great but this concealer does everything you would need, lightweight but with a good amount of coverage, doesn't budge throughout the day and doesn't break the bank! 

So much hype and so worth it! Honestly one of the best contour palettes out there. If you're interested, I wrote a whole post raving about it that you can read here

If you are a highlight fanatic like myself then you need to give this a go. £8 for 8 gorgeous highlight shades that makes you glow like never before! 

Another hyped up product that lives up to it! I couldn't imagine never not owning this because it truly is just that fab! 

A great competitor for all those brow gels in the higher end market. Gets the job done and does it well! I've been using this for a very long time now and will always repurchase. 

I could probably do this whole post of makeup revolution because their products are unreal but this palette is beyond words. It's perfect for you pink/orange shades loving guys and gals and is only £10!! 

Quite a newbie in my collection but has fast become a favourite! The name is exactly what it is and the quality of these shadows are some of the best in the drugstore. 

My all-time favourite mascara. Gives length, volume, deep colour, no fall out..it's the best! 

If you love gloss as much as me, these have to be in your collection. There are so many shades that are all incredible! The gloss they give is like no other and they last for so long! 


What's your favourite product from the drugstore?

Thank you for reading!

xoxo

No comments