Current Skincare Routines



It's time to share my current morning and night skincare routines. Whilst my knowledge of skincare isn't the best, my current routines are the best I've ever had in my opinion and I really have noticed a change in how my skin feels and looks so if you fancy it, here's my very underwhelming skincare routines.

Morning Routine 

Face Wash
I have been using the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Proofing facial wash for a long time and I've nearly finished it off and I am 100% going to repurchase it again. It's so good on the skin, has really helped to clear it up and it's affordable. 

Toner 
Nothing has changed in the toner department since my last skincare post - I'm still obsessed with the Simple Soothing Toner. So careful on the skin, no nasty scent and leaves it feeling so clean and soft. 

Serum 
A new addition to the routine and a good one at that has been the Liz Earle SuperSkin Serum. I don't know why it took me so long to try more of the Liz Earle range but I have now and won't look back. I'm all for extra hydration for my skin and that's exactly what this product offers. 

Moisturiser 
Have I found my favourite range? I think, yes! The Garnier Moisture Bomb range has answered all my prayers. I harp on about how much I love glow and hydration and I'm sure you're all bored of hearing it by now but this range is quite literally the bomb! I have been using the 3-in-1 day moisturiser to finish of my daytime routine and it is everything! 

Night Routine 

Micellar Water
I begin by taking off my eye-makeup (if I'm wearing any) using the Simple Micellar Water. I've found all micellar waters to be pretty similar however this one feels a little kinder to the eyes and I've been through a fair few bottles now. 

Cleanser
SHOCK HORROR - I use the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish to remove my face makeup and cleanse. I don't even know how long I've used this for but nothing has ever been able to beat it so I think that says everything! 

Moisturiser
At night, I apply the Night Time Gel Moisturiser from the Moisture Bomb range. This gives such deep hydration and smells divine! 


Thank you for reading! 

xoxo

No comments