A Few New Purchases #6


The time has come for me to once again share some products that I've picked up recently and I am pretty excited about all of them! There's a big theme for this round though, with them all being contour and highlight related which I didn't realise until I was paying!

A brand that is spoken about everywhere and loved by a lot of people (myself included) is Makeup Revolution. They do some fantastic products for such great prices. Something that I have been eyeing up for a while is their Ultra Pro Glow Highlighter Palette and this time when I went into Superdrug, I wasn't leaving without it! It's a palette with 8 highlighters that are all stunning and I have been LOVING it so far! Also on the theme of highlighter as I was walking past the Maybelline stand to go pay, I spotted their new strobing products and the Strobing Liquid Highlighter in 'Iridescent' caught my attention. I've been using it under my foundation and it has been giving me such a glow. Have I found a dupe to NARS Copacabana?

I have a thing for contouring at the moment and so wanted to pick up some new products based around that. I have seen so many people talk about the Nip+Fab Contour Palette recently and apparently it's been a popular product for a while - I don't know where I've been hiding - and when I saw that it was a third off in Superdrug, I picked it up! I am obsessed and there is a first impressions post coming about it soon where I will share my honest opinions. I also picked up the E.L.F contour palette which is another item that I remembered people raving about and thought I'd give it a go and so far it has not disappointed at all!

What's some recent purchases that you have made?

Thank you for reading!

xoxo

No comments