A Few New Purchases #5



I've done it again and made a few new purchases which I am very excited about. I've never tried some of these brands before but have always heard such good things about them so I took the plunge and got spending! I also managed to tick something off my current wishlist!

Becca is a brand that I have dreamt about trying for the longest time - it's a very luxurious brand everyone raves about it! So, when I was having a look on Cult Beauty and mentally imagining that I could afford everything, the Backlight Priming Filter kept catching my eye and eventually, I added it to my basket. So far I am loving this and can see why everyone claims it as a 'cult' favourite! I've also heard a lot about their highlighters which sit pretty high in the price range however, I saw a set of 'Opal' which was a mini pressed powder and liquid version of the popular product for a good price. I am obsessed and think that eventually, I will be buying the full sized version!

Something that has been on my wishlist for the longest time are the Jouer Liquid Lip Creme's and when they came out everyone was raving about them, I bought the shade 'Melon' which is a beautiful nude-pink (there's a shock) and I only have good things to say about it! I will definitely be picking some more shades up! Recently, I've started to get into blusher and I saw that Zoeva had some blush palettes! Another brand that I've wanted to try and I was surprised at how affordable it was! I was swayed towards the 'nude spectrum' palette and I have worn it every day since. It adds a stunning warmth and glow to your cheeks - I've even used the slightly darker shades as a bronzer and blusher hybrid!

If you read my Spring/Summer Wishlist post, a product I included was the Urban Decay Beached Bronzer.... I bought it and I love it! After speaking to the lovely lady on the counter, we decided that my skins tone would best suit 'Bronzed' which is the darker of the two shades available. I am not lying when I say that I have worn this everyday since I bought it, it's a great bronzer and ticks all the boxes!

If there is anything you would be interested in seeing a review on, please let me know! Is there anything that you've purchased recently?


Thank you for reading!

xoxo

WHERE TO FIND ME? 
Instagram - beckycook1711
Twitter - @_itsjustbecky



No comments