April Beauty Favourites 2017



I'ts been a while since I shared my monthly beauty favourites so i decided it was about time that I fill you in and share the love!




Makeup 
Two makeup favourites both come from Urban Decay which is something I'm loving as a whole at the moment, but one is a new addition and the others an old love. The newbie is their Beached Bronzer in 'Bronzed'. I think I have found my perfect bronzer, it's matte, not too orange, super buttery and natural! I bought this at the beginning of the month and have honestly used it everyday. The oldie is their Naked Basics 2 eyeshadow palette. I'm ashamed to say that I almost forgot I had this but I've been using it a lot - particularly the shades 'Skimp' and 'Frisk'.  My KIKO eye shadows are always a fave but I have fallen in love with shade '63' in their wet and dry range! It's a hot pink that I have been putting in my crease for a super fun pop of colour! All month I have been obsessed with my MAC lipsticks and have been alternating wearing them! I won't ramble about the shades but I did a post about my MAC lipstick collection! My final makeup favourite has been the Real Techniques Contour Brush which I don't use for contour (who uses brushes for their right use) but I have been finding it amazing for highlight. 

Body
Possibly my most favourite out of my favourites this month has been The Body Shop Shimmer Mist in Cranberry! First of all, it smells incredible. Second of all, it's glittery - as if I wouldn't love this! It gives your skin a gorgeous glimmer and the smell lingers forever! I thought I'd finish on an odd one but an honest favourite this month, I've joined the gym and my beloved Mitchum 48 hour control deodorant has been my best friend! I have used this for such a long time and this past month has confirmed why I love it so much! 

What's been your favourites of April? 

Thank you for reading! 

xoxo

WHERE TO FIND ME? 
Twitter - @_itsjustbecky
Instagram - beckycook1711



No comments