Dark-Nude Lips



I don't know when this trend became a thing but I am totally into it. I've never been one for dark or bold lips, it just doesn't suit me, but when there were more and more dark nudes coming on the scene, I decided to give them a go and they became my thing! They go with any make-up look and are suited to both night and day time looks!

When someone mentions dark-nude, I instantly think of Velvet Teddy by MAC! This is the perfect dark-nude and I wear it all the time. Another great dark-nude is from TopShop which is in the shade 'Mink'. This is a true brown, but a very easy to wear brown as I sometimes find them hard to wear. A very similar shade is Maybelline's 'Velvet Beige'. This lipstick is a slightly pinker dark-nude and is a more glossy finish compared to the TopShop one. I thought I would also include a lip liner that I enjoy wearing on it's own and with the lipsticks I've mentioned, Collection's 'Cappuccino' is a perfect brown that is so easy to wear and the formula of these lip liners are gorgeous as well.

What's your favourite lip colours to wear?

Thank you for reading!

xoxo

No comments