MAC Lipstick Collection




I have become obsessed with watching people's MAC lipstick collection and thought that I would share my own. It is one of the smaller collections but I love them all. You may also notice a pattern with the fact that they are nearly all on the nude scale but that's the shade that I wear everyday, and whilst they may look the same they are very different.... at least, that's what I tell myself!

First I have an absolute cult classic which is 'Velvet Teddy'. This is a matte formula which means it stays on your lips for a very long time. It's a deep nude shade which looks great on everybody and is a great everyday or night time shade. Another nude I own is 'Viva Glam II'. This is a satin finish which I really like. A slightly lighter shade then Velvet Teddy but still quite deep, however, still really easy to wear on the daily. Continuing with nudes, I also own 'Blankety' which is probably my favourite shade that I own so far. Being an amplified finish it is very pigmented and creamy which makes it feel heavenly on the lips. This is a much lighter nude making it much more wearable.

Adding a little bit of a colour now, I have 'Faux' which is a deep nude-pink. A great all year round shade and another one that suits all skin tones. It's also a satin finish making it almost matte. Another cult classic is 'Creme Cup'. It is a cremesheen which is very moisturising. This was the first MAC lipstick I bought and is still used all the time. It is also to blame for my addiction to them! A really easy to wear soft pink, love this in spring and summer! Finally, I have 'Flamingo' which is a lustre finish meaning it's a bit more sheer. Definitely not as scary as it looks in the bullet! A bright coral colour that is really easy to wear and feel's gorgeous on the lips! I need to wear this shade more often!

That is my small, but loved, MAC lipstick collection. I am sure that I will own more very soon!

Thank you for reading!

xoxo

No comments