A Few New Purchases #2



I had a spend again and felt as though it was only right that I showed you some of what I have recently picked up!

I took a wander into MAC and was gazing at the lipsticks and felt as though my collection could do with one or two more - I obviously went with the latter number. 'Faux' had always been on my list of lipsticks to buy and I finally did it. A beautiful dark nude-pink which is a great daytime and night time option. I also picked up 'Viva Glam ll' because I'm missing that brown-toned nude and it has become a firm favourite of mine. It wasn't until I got home that I realised that all of my MAC lipsticks are nude based with the exception of one, and had to convince my self that it was acceptable but nude's are my go-to and I wear them everyday. 

Estee Lauder Double-Wear foundation is something that has been on my wish-list for quite some time and I have finally made the decision to purchase it. Full-coverage is not normally what I go for but I have some events coming up so I thought this would be the perfect time to buy the Double wear foundation. I have tried the eye-liner and mascara from their double wear range and so I had high hopes and so far it has not disappointed.

It's common knowledge that I love a good stick product and when I spotted that Collection had some I was intrigued. Collection do some really great products but there are a few that just don't do anything for me so they can be a real hit or miss as a brand but there Speedy Highlighter in 'Pearl Sheen' is a hit! It's a really natural highlighter with no glitter, just a subtle glow. It has a really nice formula and is really easy to blend over the top of foundation. 

Thank you for reading! 

xoxo

No comments